Reply To: 1.3 – SHARE: Math Learning Retention
October 28, 2022 at 1:06 pm #2351
1. Before starting a class, do a background knowledge scan and do short reviews with the help of the students. Then connect that prior knowledge with the new content you want to teach.
2. Work with other subjects where students are able to integrate different content.
3. Visual material posted on the walls of the classroom.
4. Have the students do group work and then teach the rest of their classmates.
5. Invent songs to remember some content.